Welcome to The Life Of A Dalai Mama

Welcome! I was inspired to write this blog by my loving husband. My hopes are to have daily posts that follow my life as a yogini, mom and wife. You will travel with me through the trials and tribulations of balancing love, family and work. I hope to inspire, motivate or at least make someone feel like they are not alone in this world. I would love topics to talk about so email me at mariajakubik@yahoo.com and I will answer every question sent to me (regarding marriage, yoga and motherhood...I would love to tell you how to change the oil in your car but I have no clue).
With much peace and love please enjoy The Life Of A Dalai Mama.
Namaste.

Friday, December 27, 2013

A Quick Fix for a Mama on the Go!

PROBARS

If you are looking for a nutritional bar that is vegan, delish and can cover as a meal replacement I think I found it!  One of my favorite clients brought me a bag of goodies the other day. In the bag were two PROBARS, one was PROBAR Meal Peanut Butter and the other was PROBAR Meal Superberry and Greens.

The peanut butter bar was delicious.  I ate it when I arrived at the studio in the AM and I had to teach a class then a private Thai bodywork client.  Usually, I am starving when I have back to backs--but that day I wasn't hungry at all.  So, the next day I tried the Superberry and Greens bar. My first impression was it tasted like grass (Yeah, you know like when you were a kid).  I went back at it and the next bite I got a good dose of berry flavor. The slightly acquired taste ended up being delicious and I felt great all morning.

Meals are best when they are warm and when you can sit down and enjoy every bite.  However, if you are a busy DalaiMama like me then sometimes you need a bar or two to get you through.  I highly recommend PROBARS and I am looking forward to trying each and every variety.

FYI- if you are into bodybuilding or need some extra protein try their PROBAR Core made with 20 grams of plant protein.  You heard me right PLANT protein.  Here's the rest of their line I can't wait to try:

PROBAR Meal
PROBAR Core
PROBAR Bolt
PROBAR Fuel
PROBAR Halo


No comments:

Post a Comment